Plastic Toilet Brush Mould
Part material: PP
Part size: 50*15mm
Mould size: 480*410*360mm
Mould weight: 750KG
Cavity/core steel: P20
Mould base: 60#
Mould cavity: many small parts together
Runner system: cold runner
Ejector system: ejector pins
Time of T1: 45 days after design confirmed
Plastic Toilet Brush Mould design concerned part
1. Feasibility analysis of the products of the designed moulds. Taking the computer case as an example, firstly, the product drawings of each component are analyzed and assembled using design software. That is, the sets of drawings mentioned in our work ensure the product drawings before the mould design. The correctness, on the other hand, can be familiar with the importance of the components in the entire chassis to determine the key dimensions, which is very beneficial in the design of the mould, the specific set of drawing methods will not be detailed here.
2. The work to be performed after product analysis, what kind of mould structure is used to analyze the product, and the product is discharged, the content of each process is determined, and the product is developed with the design software. Generally, the product is developed when the product is unfolded. The follow-up project is carried forward. For example, a product requires five processes. When the injection is completed, the product drawing starts from the product drawing and goes to the fourth, third, second, and one project, and after a graphic is created, a copy is made before the proceeding. The commencement of a project completes the product development work of the five projects and then carries out meticulous work. Note that this step is very important and requires special care. If this step is completed well, a lot of time will be saved in the mold drawings.
Hongmei Company Passed ISO9001
What is ISO?
“ISO” stands for International Organization for Standardization. Yes, it’s not exactly a perfect acronym, but you get the idea. ISO is an international body which sets standards designed to help organizations sufficiently meet the needs of stakeholders, whether those are customers, employees, business partners, or others while at the same time adhering to regulations pertinent to their product or service
ISO 9001 Certified?
To summarize, ISO is an organization which creates several different standards (often known as the family of standards) and ISO 9000 is the group of standards that focuses on quality management systems. ISO 9001 certification is the actual certification indicating that an effective quality management system is in place and maintained. Finally, there are different organizations (certified registrars) which provide certifications by auditing potential applicants. The NQA is one such accredited certification body. Important things to remember are:
• ISO sets certain standards for excellence.
• ISO 9001 is a quality management approach system.
• Certification means an independent body has found that the company meets the standards set forth by ISO.
• Routine audits are conducted by the registrar to assure ongoing compliance.
Is Everyone ISO 9001 Certified?
Many ask the question, isn’t everyone certified? Not all manufacturers are certified. Many small companies still not certified and may not be anytime soon. It is costly to become ISO 9001 certified and takes a tremendous amount of commitment to remain certified.
When determining which manufacturer is right to partner with, finding one with an ISO 9001 certification can be an important indicator as to the quality you can count on.
At Midstate Molding & Engineering, we are proud to be ISO 9001 certified since 2011. We have since received a certification renewal (certificates must be reissued every three years). We recently passed our yearly audit with flying colors. If you have any questions about why we might be a good manufacturing partner for you, please contact us. Our team of skilled experts would love to help with any questions or concerns you might have.
After the confirmation of the mold drawing, start to make,including steel preparation, CNC rough machining, deep hole drilling, EDM, drilling machine, high-speed milling, finishing, assembly, etc.
All of our mould steels in our company have long service life . The moulds are manufactured with advanced equipment, with a tolerance of + / - 0.01mm. The appearance of die products is good without flash, and they are well matched with other products.
Efficient equilibrium cooling system
High precision machining process
Careful selection of the steel for every part of the mold
The mold adopts the hot runner with valve gates to improve mold efficient