Outside package- Strong wooden case
Plastic Rattan Basket Mould design
1. DFM(mold for feasibility) report sending to the customer before mold design.
2. Start working on mold design according to DFM report approval.
3. Send whole 3D mold design to customer to confirm and make analysis
4. Discuss with customer incase any issue .
5. Drawing the final mold design after customer approval.
6. Start order steel and manufacturing.
Injection molding materials
SINCERE TECH provides hundreds of injection molding materials solutions, with a few proprietary materials engineered right within their facilities. Many material offerings are tied in with a specific technology due to the nature of the manufacturing processes. Below, the materials (which are often indicated by the technology they are married to) have been categorized into model/ prototype parts and functioning durable parts capable of meeting production requirements. It is best to consult with our Project Engineers if your material requires regimented standards and for further specifications.
Primary Competitive Advantages of Plastic Rattan Basket Mould
1) Quickly respone and complete understanding
2) The most competitive and reasonable price
3) Short delivery time and prompt delivery
4) Well and High Quality Control
5) Customer's Designs and Logos are welcome
6) In a variety of designs
7) Small order accepted
8) OEM acceptable
Maximum cooling, straight to chair and stool surface to achieve excellent cooling performance;
Wear plates with hardness HRC45 above added maximum, guarantee long life chair and stool mould without flash problem;
Perfect parting line, ensure an excellent appearance.
Hongmei Mould knowledge and experience to share and discuss with customers, puts forward technology forward ideas, participates in customer product design, we will timely pass on product structure design, product mold manufacturability, mold drawings and 3D to customers, give customers a direct view, inform customers about product design opinions, mold manufacturing ideas, and shoulder to shoulder with customers to avoid development risks.
In many stages of project development, project personnel and technical designers discuss design, development and manufacturing in strict accordance with project management methods, in order to provide customers with the most perfect solutions and ensure that the quality of project development exceeds customer requirements.