Plastic Car Atomizer Sterilizer Mold
Plastic Car Atomizer Sterilizer Mold Parameter
Name: Car Atomizer Sterilizer
Power : 900W
Weight : 3KG
Effective Area : 20m²
Plastic Car Atomizer Sterilizer Mold Function
* Sterilization antivirus
* Make the air clean
* Self-purification and antifouling
* Safe and Non-toxic
Plastic Car Atomizer Sterilizer Mold Material Choose
* Plastic Material
Such as PVC plastic because the production of corrosive acid gas, if you choose ordinary stell, the Plastic Car Atomizer Sterilizer Mold will easy to rust, so it need to choose corrosion-resistant steel, such as 2083, S136H, etc.
* Transparent Products
Such as optical lens, glass. It requires highly polished steel, such as the S136. If you choose the wrong steel, you will find the obvious texture of the material when you polish, it can not reach to mirror effect.
* Mold Life
If you want long life of tomizer Sterilizer mold, you can choose high quality and price mold steel.
Commonly Used Mold Materials
Sweden: S136 steel, 8407 steel, df-2 steel, 718 steel
USA: 420 steel, H13 steel, P20 steel, D2 steel
Japan: SKD61 steel, DC53 steel, NAK80 steel, SKD11 steel, skh-9 high speed steel
Germany: 1.2379 steel, 1.2083 steel, 1.2316 steel, 1.2344 steel
Hongmei Production For you
Hongmei mould could help you produce the plastic shell for tomizer Sterilizer mold, we have injection machine with many different size from 200T-3000T, and if our customers want to produce products in our place, we have workers packing into the case.
Hongmei Mould established in 2014 and specialized in making various plastic injection moulds. Hongmei company is located in Huangyan District, the beautiful "town of molds" in Zhejiang Province, China. It is convenient that it will take 30 minutes from Luqiao airport and 10 minutes from Taizhou railway station. Hongmei company specializes in developing all kinds of large-scale injection molds, especially in making automotive, home appliances and daily necessities molds, at the same time we provides one-stop service for mold semi-finished products processing. Our company cover an area of 5000 square meters and employee 86 workers which are skillfully.
Plastic Mold Design & Test
Testing of plastic molds:
To a certain extent, we test the Car Atomizer Sterilizer mold only to find out the problems existing in the mold, not to solve them. Therefore, the mold test is divided into several steps, including empty running, high pressure holding, high-speed injection and related long-time mold running detection.
We'll test the mould again after polishing,then send customer the final sample and video of mould test to confirm.
Through the accurate analysis of mold design, processing steps and plastic mold structure, we provide a perfect solution for customers.Mold inspection involves many aspects, such as: mold strength, mold flow analysis, mold injection, cooling system, guide system, specifications of various parts, customer machine selection and customer special mold requirements, etc., all of which should be tested according to the mold design standard.
Mould shipment Details
- Quality inspection of plastic mold installation:
Complete inspection of plastic mold to ensure the continuity of mold structure and the standard of parts. The project manager and quality inspection personnel shall inspect the plastic mould according to the company's standard, so as to ensure the quality of the products. Once the problem is found, it can be corrected immediately, and effectively prevent the occurrence of errors. In addition, we continuously test the cooling system, hydraulic oil duct system and hot runner system of plastic mold
Checking before mould delivery
1. After confirming the sample of customer, our manager will inform our team leader to check the mould. Including the 3d mould design, customer's requirements and mould trial problem.
2. Our inspector will according the files above to check the mould.
3. If our customer need the water channel drawings and oil channel drawings, we will print for you, of course we could provide mould water transport pictures.
4. After all the detailed checking no question, then we will inform our team leader to packing the mould.
- Mould specification
1. Team leader will fill in the instruction
2. Packing all the mould accessories into a wooden case
3. Prepare mould trial report, mould using instruction, mould temperature control box instruction and quality certification to customer.
- Mould Packing
1. Cleaning the cavity and core, no iron filings
2. Spraying the antirust paint inside and outside
3. Wrapped with the plastic film
4. Putting into a wooden case or wooden pallet