Plastic Air Conditioning Cover Mould
Product Name Plastic Air Conditioning Cover Mould
Mould Steel 718
Runner Hot Runner
HS Code 8414709090
Transport Package Wooden Case
About Air conditioner
This article is about cooling of air. For Heating, ventilation and air conditioning, see HVAC. For air conditioning systems in vehicles, see Automobile air conditioning. For the Curved Air album, see Air Conditioning.
"A/C" redirects here. For other uses, see AC.
Air conditioning condenser units outside a building
A wall mounted air conditioning unit
Air conditioning (often referred to as AC, A/C, or air con) is the process of removing heat and moisture from the interior of an occupied space to improve the comfort of occupants. Air conditioning can be used in both domestic and commercial environments. This process is most commonly used to achieve a more comfortable interior environment, typically for humans and other animals; however, air conditioning is also used to cool and dehumidify rooms filled with heat-producing electronic devices, such as computer servers, power amplifiers, and to display and store some delicate products, such as artwork.
Air conditioners often use a fan to distribute the conditioned air to an enclosed space such as a building or a car to improve thermal comfort and indoor air quality. Electric refrigerant-based AC units range from small units that can cool a small bedroom, which can be carried by a single adult, to massive units installed on the roof of office towers that can cool an entire building. The cooling is typically achieved through a refrigeration cycle, but sometimes evaporation or free cooling is used. Air conditioning systems can also be made based on desiccants (chemicals which remove moisture from the air). Some AC systems reject or store heat in subterranean pipes.
In construction, a complete system of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning is referred to as HVAC. As of 2015, air conditioning was installed in 87% of US households according to the US Energy Information Administration. In 2018 the United Nations called for the technology to be made more sustainable to mitigate climate change.
Design Of Plastic Air Conditioning Cover Mould
Hongmei Mould Technology Co., Ltd was over 16 years of plastic injection molding experience, Hongmei Mould has grown to be recognized as a global leader in custom plastic injection molding. Partnering with OEM enterprise worldwide, in a wide range of industries.
In Hongmei we have more than 50 manufacturing personnel including project manager, professional Plastic Air Conditioning Cover Mould designers, engineers, and product developers.
We can design and mold custom plastic parts and assemblies that enhance end products, to help customer reduce overall part and production costs, and streamline assembly and manufacturing processes.
We are cooperating with many clients all over the world, such as famous household appliance brand Haier, Midea; TCL; Hisense; Chigo, etc.
Hongmei Mould Technology provides professional plastic injection mold tool design services as DME or HASCO standard for customers in 2D or 3D CAD files.
In Hongmei design services team have more than 16 engineers, and have 6 senior injection mold tooling engineers. Our engineers can design Plastic Air Conditioning Cover Mould from basic single cavity prototype to complex, multi-cavity long life production molds.
In order to design an injection mold part that meets your needs, our engineers will help you to select an appropriate plastic material, develop a functional design, and work within the manufacturing limitations associated with the injection molding process.
1. CNC milling 7 sets , high-speed milling machine 1 set (precision 0.1MM)
2. EDM machine 3 sets (precision 0.1MM)
3. precision carved machine 3 sets, slope carving machine 1 set
4. drilling machine 3 sets
5. wire Cutting Machine 3 sets
6. plane grinder 2 set
7. milling machine 3 set
Mould Shipment Details
- Quality inspection of plastic mold installation:
Complete inspection of plastic mold to ensure the continuity of mold structure and the standard of parts. The project manager and quality inspection personnel shall inspect the plastic mould according to the company's standard, so as to ensure the quality of the products. Once the problem is found, it can be corrected immediately, and effectively prevent the occurrence of errors. In addition, we continuously test the cooling system, hydraulic oil duct system and hot runner system of plastic mold
Checking before mould delivery
1. After confirming the sample of customer, our manager will inform our team leader to check the mould. Including the 3d mould design, customer's requirements and mould trial problem.
2. Our inspector will according the files above to check the mould.
3. If our customer need the water channel drawings and oil channel drawings, we will print for you, of course we could provide mould water transport pictures.
4. After all the detailed checking no question, then we will inform our team leader to packing the mould.
- Mould specification
1. Team leader will fill in the instruction
2. Packing all the mould accessories into a wooden case
3. Prepare mould trial report, mould using instruction, mould temperature control box instruction and quality certification to customer.
- Mould Packing
1. Cleaning the cavity and core, no iron filings
2. Spraying the antirust paint inside and outside
3. Wrapped with the plastic film
4. Putting into a wooden case or wooden pallet