Most of the chairs are used in restaurants, gardens, homes and offices, and are a popular investment project. Hongmei Mould is committed to manufacturing chair molds, and can provide you with professional chair production line services.
When assembling the plastic chair mould, our technicians will strictly check the assembly standards and accurately check all parts, including cooling system, hot runner, template, ejector pin or slider system. And the interchangeable back inserts we designed can help customers create different chair designs.
When designing the plastic chair mould, we will attach great importance to the following points:
1. The molding cycle of the injection chair should be as short as possible.
2. Plastic chairs of different materials need to choose different mold steel materials. For example: P20 is the most common mold steel material used for PP chair molds, which the mould life will reach to 500K or can be continuously operated for 2 years under normal operating environment.
3. The plastic chair mould parting line should be smooth, so that the product will not scratch your hands after injection molding;
4. The wall thickness of the mold should be controlled well: uneven thickness will lead to unbalanced injection and uneven cooling time, which will not only affect the injection speed, but also cause problems such as miniature on the chairs.
5. When designing a plastic chair, we also need to consider its stacking capacity and load-bearing capacity.
Please contact Hongmei Mould to get the best price for plastic chair mould.