Motorcycle Helmet Plastic Shell Mould
Usage: using during the driving motorcycle
Raw material: ABS
Mold Cavity: 1
Mold Dimension: 380*300*280mm
Mold Weight: 800kg
Mold Steel: 1.2738
Mold Base: S50c
Mold Life: ≥50 (ten thousand) shots
Cycle time: 40-50S
Machine Tons: 450T
Manufacture Time: 50-60 days
How do helmets protect you?
While there are many helmet styles, types, materials, and features, the reality is that most helmets are designed with some basic principles in mind.
They are designed to protect your head and they do it with a few key parts. First is the hard outer shell, a crushable section under the shell, a comfort section next to your head, and a chin strap.
Here’s how it all works:
How to make a mold that customer only offer samples without design?
We are often asked by customers that we have plastic samples, but we don't have 3D drawings. Can we make molds according to the samples? This is ok. We can open the mold according to the sample.
1. We need to take samples to copy numbers/sizes, scan the appearance of the product into the 3D document, and check whether the size of the 3D drawing is consistent with the sample after copying numbers.
2. After starting 3D drawings, we will start product analysis. We will mainly analyze the product structure, whether it can be demolded smoothly during mold opening, whether there is an undercut, whether the draft is sufficient, where the rubber opening is, and the cold runner is used. Or hot runner, and then turn the 3D drawings into 2D drawings. After the mold is opened and the product is made, the 2D image file is used to make the measurement report to ensure that the finished product is the same size as the original sample.
3. After the first and second steps are completed, the mold design is started. The 2D Motorcycle Helmet Plastic Shell Mould structure diagram is drawn first. The structure diagram clearly shows the overall structure of the mold, and 3D Motorcycle Helmet Plastic Shell Mould splitting is performed according to 2D, and each part is then disassembled into parts one by one. Then sent to the CNC processing department for processing.
4. According to the drawings, the molder starts to process the mold, drilling, thimble, and screw holes.
5. After finishing processing, start the assembly of the parts and start the trial after the assembly. The first tryout is called T1. Check the defects of the test pattern to modify the mould.
6. After trying OK, the mold is qualified and waiting for shipment.
The injection mould process is such that even if there is only one sample, the mould can be processed.
If you have 3D drawings, it's easier to make moulds.
Hongmei Mould advantages for motorcycle helmet plastic shell
Hongmei focus on customer project management, submits an initial project plan to clients, and has a clear project schedule, communicates with customers about tooling design, finds problems, optimizes design details. Control the quality of key processing steps, and provide customers with the progress report weekly according to the progress of the mold project. Regularly use photos and reports to ensure the mold can be completed on time, and ensure schedule and quality to meet customer requirements, effectively ensure the success of the project.
Hongmei mould has a professional senior Motorcycle Helmet Plastic Shell Mould design team, adheres to the pursuit for excellence technology, also focuses on all the details. To ensure the quality of the mold and delivery time with Superb technical level,thus obtain the recognition of new and old customers
We have more than 20 years of rich experience in the field of motorcycle mold so that we can provide efficient and professional services to customers and avoid possible problems in the process of injection molding, thus save the Motorcycle Helmet Plastic Shell Mouldcost, and provide a systematic solution for customers. We continue to improve processing, service, and quality control capabilities to meet customer needs.
Hongmei mould has a skilled team that can speak English fluently. Also, they can provide professional advice on your mould project.
When you cooperating with us, you can give us advice on anything, we will choose better to accept it.Welcome to buy the high quality and low cost Motorcycle Helmet Plastic Shell Mould in bulk with us. As one of the leading Motorcycle Part Mold manufacturers and suppliers in China, we're equipped with a productive and professional factory in Taizhou, China at your service. For customized products, contact us to inform us of details now.